Sunday, July 3, 2011

Daddy's Woods


My dad is building a road through the middle of the woods. He is always wanting us to come out there and see what he has been up to. So this Sabbath Laura and I decided we would go out check it out with him. Knowing that there would be lots of mosquitos(it's in the middle of a swamp) I put on long pants, rubber boots, and got a good spraying of "OFF". We were nearly eaten alive. We decided we would go back on the highway rather than continue bush-wacking through the mosquito infested woods. It was a bit more of a trek than we had expected. We ended up walking a few miles on the highway. But it was lots of fun. There were lots of salmon berries to eat and pictures to take.






1 comment:

  1. Awww~ Doodle! So cute! Your dad reminds me of my brothers, haha! They are always getting me to go on adventures with them.. last week I went fishing.... I love all the pics! Great job on the tree one!!

    ReplyDelete