Friday, October 28, 2011

100th Post

It's been just over three years in the making and now it's here, my one hundredth post. I now have 35 followers and nearly 7000 page views.  Looking back on where this all began is almost embarrassing. There have been many times where I have become really discouraged about my photography and thought that it was all a waste, sure it was going nowhere.  But this passion won't seem to go away. Something keeps on pushing me to try harder and go further with it. Every time I go for a shoot, I come back loving photography more and more.
I don't know what God has planned for my future, but I am sure of this: Photography will always be a part of me.
Thankyou all for all your comments and encouragement!
Danielle

(The sunlight was amazing the other night! )









4 comments:

  1. I can relate to some of those feelings but just want you to know that your photography and creativity have always been a great inspiration to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply incredible.... Full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle I am so proud of you! Keep it up! 3 years... whoa. I thought I was dedicated to my blog and I have only been going for a little less than a year. At least on blogger. Congratulations! I will pig out on dorm food tonight, it will be our "Daniell's blog is 3 years old" party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is one of my mostest favoritests of all timests Danielle! thanks for all the work you put into it!

    ReplyDelete